Working Memory and Special Educational Needs
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- Why working memory is the number one classroom skill
- How a poor working memory is a common thread in learning difficulties, including in those with Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia
- Why it is more important than IQ
- How focusing on working memory can improve learning
- We also talked about how small but crucial tweaks in lifestyle-like what your children eat and how much they sleep-can pay big dividends at school.